I. General provisions
1. The Controller of data is TRL Trader Line Ltd. with its registered office in Bialystok, ul. Ciołkowskiego 169, 15-516 Białystok, Poland, NIP No. (Tax ID No.): PL9662110005, REGON NO. (Statistical ID No.): 366628396, the company’s registration files are kept by the District Court in Bialystok, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. (National Court Register No.) 0000665104, having fully paid-up share capital amounting to PLN 200.000.
2. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the generally applicable provisions of law, and the data is stored on secured servers.
II. Data Controller
1. The data sent by the User is tantamount to granting consent to the storage and processing of personal data by the website in order to provide services, under the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833, as amended).
2. The Service provider is the data controller for subscribers to the newsletter, and for those who use the website, including contact forms.
3. Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with data protection regulations,
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, modify or terminate it, as well as for the proper provision of the services provided by electronic means,
d) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified objectives) and the processing does not infringe the rights and freedom of a person, who the data relates to: in the scope and purpose consistent with the consent given by the User, who signed up to the newsletter.
4. Each User, who the data relates to (where we are the data controller) has the right to access, rectify, delete, restrict or object to the processing of personal data, the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
5. You can contact the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service provider electronically at: email@example.com.
6. We reserve the right to process the User’s data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of the consent, only to the extent necessary to seek possible claims before court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain the data.
7. The Service provider has the right to share personal data of the User and their other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
8. Personal data may be deleted as a result of withdrawal of the consent or submission of a legally permitted objection to the processing of personal data.
9. The Service provider does not share personal data with other parties, other than those authorized under the applicable law.
10. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by the Controller.
2. The stored information refers to the IP address, type of the used browser, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, date and time, location and the information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how the User uses the website, in order to improve the functionality of our website, ensuring more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor the information about the user through Google Analytics, which tracks user’s site visits.
4. Cookies identify the User, which enables us to adapt the content of our website to the user’s needs. By remembering User preferences, we customize the User’s ad needs. We use cookie files to ensure the highest standard of convenience on our website, and the collected data is used only within TRL Trader Line, in order to optimize the activities.
5. Our website uses the following cookie files:
a) essential cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies used in services that require authentication within the website,
b) performance cookies, enabling the collection of information about the way the website is used,
c) functional cookies, are used to record the user’s preferences and settings of the interface e.g. language, location, font size, skins, etc.,
d) advertising cookies, are used to customize the user’s ad needs, selected according to their interests.
6. The user may at any time disable or restore collecting cookies by changing the web browser settings.
7. The website owner has the right to provide information collected by the website to the authorized bodies, to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
IV. Final provisions